Become an Eco-Guest
It is in our interest to promote a welcoming, cozy ambience during your stay. We want you to interact as much as possible with the natural and cultural environment, to learn and participate in fulfilling experiences that could positively affect your own perception of your surrounding environment. Besides, through little, almost effortless actions we can show you how to become part of the solution:
- 1. Use water and electricity as needed:
- * Turn off the lights you don’t need. Open the curtains, let the natural light enter the room
- * Do not leave the water running when brushing your teeth.
- * If you wish, keep your towel and use it again, if you hang your towel it won’t be replaced so you can help saving laundry water and soap.
- * Do not flush toilet paper or others; it clogs our water treatment plant.
- * Please shower off all sun block and body lotions before entering the pool, help us keep the water clean.
- * Our heating system for the pool does not work during the hours of greater consumption; we hope this policy does not affect your enjoyment. Thank you for your cooperation.
- 2. Reduce. Reuse. Reject. Recycle:
- * Whether in your room or outside, you can help us separate recyclables from other solid waste.
- * Prefer dispensers over individual portions or servings, avoid the waste of wrappings.
- * Glass bottles of sodas or beer are returnable, prefer them over plastic and dispose them properly.
- * Empty bottles and containers from leftovers and contents.
- * Prefer reusable tablecloths, napkins, silverware and food containers over disposable ones.
- 3. Participate!
- * Even with very little time you can find the way to learn about the local culture, traditions, culinary expressions and the conservation efforts within the community.
- * Plant a tree, buy local souvenirs, support our environmental education program, our local school or attend cultural or artistic activities on the area.